POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Part List Images in POV-Ray are Too Large : Part List Images in POV-Ray are Too Large Server Time
6 Aug 2024 12:27:32 EDT (-0400)
  Part List Images in POV-Ray are Too Large
From: Railrho
Date: 1 Jan 2007 15:30:01
Message: <web.45996e71ae720297c070f5810@news.povray.org>
When I render building instructions in POV-Ray via LPub, the part list
images are too large. (See attached screen shot, taken from a web page
generated by LPub).

How do I reduce the size of these part list images? The model assembly
pictured can be reduced or enlarged via the camera setting angle in LPub,
but I can't reduce the size of the part list image no matter what I do.

Is there a setting in POV-Ray that would accomplish this?

Thanks,

Rick

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'building instructions sample.jpg' (46 KB)

Preview of image 'building instructions sample.jpg'
building instructions sample.jpg